Experienced Property Managers & Real Estate Attorneys Serving Redford, Livonia, and Southeastern Michigan
Our expert real estate attorneys are also active property managers. They manage rental properties for various clients in cities such as Redford, Livonia, Garden City, Dearborn Heights, Westland, and Western Wayne County in Michigan.
If you need your property managed in any of the above areas, call our property managers / real estate attorneys at 313-532-2100.
Halo Property Management is the name of the property management arm of the firm
Some of their property management services are listed below:
- Property Marketing
- Lease Agreements
- Savings on Multiple Purchase Agreements (if you choose to expand your portfolio)
- Collection & Distribution of the Monthly Rent
- Schedule Necessary Maintenance & Repairs
- Tenant Evictions (if necessary)
- Criminal & Credit Checks on All Prospective Tenants
- Go to www.propertymanagementhalo.com now for more in-depth information about how we can make your life easier today!
100% Confidence Guarantee
We are so confident in our abilities as property managers, that if we need to evict a tenant that we placed in your rental property within the first 6 months of the lease, we’ll pay the court costs.
Contact our experienced property managers today! Before time runs out and they stop taking on new properties due to heavy demand for their management services.